AFRICAN SHEA BUTTER is made from the nut
of the African Shea Tree. It contains a rich amount of
unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa
Butter and other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is
crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter
provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel
smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties
protect the skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea
Butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs
rough, damaged skin.
USAGE: 1. Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns.
2. Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
3. Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
4. Sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
5. Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch
marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
6. Massages, diaper rash, and as a hair conditioner.
Shea Butter does not expire. Store in a cool place
PRODUCT OF GHANA
African Shea Butter 8 oz.